1. HOW DO I ORDER?
For your convenience, we offer three ways to pay for your Atelier-Beads purchase:
- Credit Card: We use the secure servers at PayPal to process your credit card orders. No financial information is retained by Atelier-Beads. Please note that it’s no longer necessary to be a member of PayPal to use their services.
- Personal Check, PayPal E-Check, or U.S. Postal Money Order: Your personal check is welcome. We will wait for the check to clear before shipping your order. We will hold your order for ten days to allow you time to mail your check; after that, it will be returned to the store. You can also use PayPal’s E-check to complete your order, and we’ll ship it as soon as we have word that your e-check has cleared. Simply choose PayPal as your payment method at checkout time. U.S. Postal Service Postal Money Orders can be used within the United States only. Bank checks, cashiers checks, and checks without name and address imprinted cannot be accepted. Checks must be for the exact amount of your purchase. Please make the check out to Anne Madison.
- Order by Phone. Simply complete your order and call us at 410-466-4815 between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m, Eastern Time (U.S.). Please have your credit card ready.
- OVERSEAS NOTES: At this time, due to shipping costs and unreliable mailing services, we are unable to accept non-U.S. orders. I am working to change this.
2. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Your Atelier-Beads rosary is assembled especially for you by hand. Unless it is specifically described as “one of a kind,” it can take up to three weeks to complete. Atelier-Beads is a workshop, not a factory, and all the work shown is created by a single pair of hands. Atelier-Beads ships three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. United States Orders are shipped via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. All orders are insured, and insurance is included in your postage charges.
3. DO YOU OFFER A WARRANTY? WHAT ABOUT RETURNS?
Your Atelier-Beads rosary or jewelry is created from materials of the best quality and is intended to last through a lifetime of normal use. Please care for your rosary as you would care for any fine jewelry. Clean and polish if necessary with a soft, dry cloth. Don’t use ultrasonic cleaners, detergents, or any chemical cleaning solutions. Don’t wear your rosary as a necklace. The habit of wrapping your Anglican rosary many times around your wrist like a bracelet is a destructive one. We have come to recognize it and will unfortunately not be able to honor the warranty on a rosary so mistreated.
If your rosary or jewelry should break in the course of normal use, please use the Contact form to contact us prior to returning it. It will be repaired at no cost and returned to you.
You may return your Atelier-Beads rosary or jewelry within ten calendar days of the USPS documented delivery date for a full refund. Please use the Contact form to contact us prior to returning the item.
4. I’D LIKE A CUSTOM PIECE
No problem! We love custom work and will be delighted to work closely with you to realize that extra-special rosary or jewelry. We require a 30% deposit prior to beginning work with the remainder due before the piece is shipped. You’ll be given the opportunity to review the piece via a series of accurate JPG images. No returns or exchanges.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Anne Madison, Atelier-Beads
5715 Park Heights Avenue Apt 703
Baltimore, MD 21215
PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE MOVED TO A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY. Correspondence, and especially packages, directed to “Atelier-Beads” MAY NOT REACH ME. Please make every effort to contact or write to me by name.
Hours of Operation: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Eastern Time (US) Monday-Friday. We’re occasionally available on Saturday but are always closed on Sunday. Please understand that this is now a one-person business, and I buy groceries, walk the dog, attend meetings, etc.
Use this convenient form for e-mail inquiries.
5. HELP! I HAVE A SPECIAL OCCASION!
If you have a specific date requirement or rush order, please let us know using the “enquiry” form. We can often accommodate you. If you are in the United States and order prior to 11 a.m., we can arrange to ship overnight via Federal Express. If you are overseas, we can arrange to ship to most countries via DHL Couriers with delivery in 1-3 days. There is a substantial additional fee, charged by the carriers, for these expedited services. It will need to be paid via your credit card before shipment occurs.
6. CAN YOU HOLD THIS FOR ME?
We’ll be glad to hold your piece for ten days so you can make a good decision. After that, it will be returned to available stock.
7. WHAT SIZE BRACELET SHOULD I ORDER?
How to Measure: For best results, order by your exact wrist measurement. Measure snugly but comfortably at the wrist bone. We build in an ease of approximately one inch:
SMALL: 6 to 6.75 in.
MEDIUM: 7 to 7.5 in.
LARGE: 8 to 8.5 in.
8. I’M CONCERNED ABOUT MY ONLINE PRIVACY!
So are we! We take extreme care to safeguard your personal information. Here’s our policy:
We store only the minimum amount of information from you necessary to make a transaction. We never store your credit card details. If you use your credit card to make a purchase, the entire transaction is handled by the secure servers at PayPal where payments are handled.
Your personal details will never be passed on to a third party. We will never give your email address to a third party.
Cookies: When you log in to Atelier-Beads we place a small piece of information, a cookie, on your machine. This is necessary so that we can track your shopping cart selections between pages and that we know you are logged in to Atelier-Beads. None of your personal information is stored in this cookie and it is removed from your machine as soon as you logout of the site. You will need to have cookies enabled on your browser in order to use the Atelier-Beads online catalog.
Registration: If you’d like to leave a comment or review, you need to register as a user. This helps us eliminate “comment spam” from the site.